4/23/2014

Salvatore Neri (for "The Call of Cthulhu, The Card Game. Terror in venice"):



You can see I had to make some changes to the sketch because the type of mask was not right, it had to be more like a "second face", something more magic that the first I made. Anyway, I like the two options. The character is a magician going around at the Venice Carnival. I worked with pencil, a quite finished sketch, and photoshop. Hope you like it!
-----

Se puede ver que tuve que hacer algunos cambios en el boceto, porque el tipo de máscara no estaba bien, tenía que ser más bien una "segunda cara", algo más mágico que la primera que hice. De todos modos, me gustan las dos opciones. El personaje es un mago dando vueltas en el Carnaval de Venecia. Hice un dibujo bastante terminado y después trabajé con photoshop. Espero que les guste!

No comments: